When you arrive at the Carrigaline Bed & Breakfast,4 Star Chestnut Lodge, a warm greeting awaits you with complimentary tea/coffee and some delicious home baking, be it scones and jam, or apple tart, or whatever else sends waffles to greet you.
NEW 2012 REDUCED RATES
|Per Person Sharing
|1 Night B&B Double En-Suite
|1 Night B&B Twin En-Suite
|1 Night B&B Single En-Suite
For group bookings or long term visits, please do not hesitate to contact us on +353214371382 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all guest rooms
- TV in all guest rooms
- All guest rooms are en-suite and have power showers
- There is a Sun Lounge room with tea & coffee facilities and fridge for guests use to read, relax or watch TV
- Large South Facing Patio with table and chairs for guests to relax and enjoy the scenic, peaceful surroundings
- Option of full - board, with superb home cooked dinners being provided from "Tom's Kitchen"
- Credit Card Facilities
- Free Wifi to all guests
- Cork Airport approx 7 mins.
- Cork Ferryport 3 mins
- Kinsale 20 mins
- Cork City 10 mins.
- Golf engulfed by a huge variety of top class golf courses in Cork
- Angling and deep sea fishing in Crosshaven